Friday, October 25, 2013

Environmental care

Hi everybody!  The environmental is a topic that should interest to all persons, because the industries and our habits make damage to it. Unfortunately, our society does not think in the environmental issues, and the productions and a life more easily are more important than the environmental friendly practice.  But, on the other hand, there are people than is very aware with this topic and promote the good practice for the world; although they are very few persons and they cannot give the information to everyone and promote in all places, additionally, there are not policies than promote the environmental friendly practice. For these reasons, I do not know where we can learn about environmental care, maybe sometimes I have seen in TV, in the news I think, any related with environmental groups. I think that I need recycle more, but in our country do not exist the conditions for do it, because in the dump, all the trash are mixed. But, also I try to care the environmental, for this I do not leave trash in the street or public places; I try to keep lights switched off if I don’t use it.
I don’t like use bike, because the cars scare to me, although I use my legs very much, moreover we sold our car… so I just use my legs. But when I had a car, I didn’t use it much.
I believe that would be interesting participate in any eco-organization, but for now I don’t have leaven time for this activities. I think that a good way to reduce the carbon footprint is change the car than pollute for other car more careful with the environmental, do not keep the charger plugged and leave the batteries and cellular phones in the appropriate bin.

Santiago, with this bad way for environmental care, has missing things like a beautiful view from the hills, when I go to center of Santiago I always come back to home with headache and  the green areas are few for the contamination.

4 comments:

  1. I think that you have a reason and this country isnt prepared yet for a green life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to educate our self about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Francisca, is very sad to the society don´t worry about this topic because the environment is our home and if we don´t care our home, who would do it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that for more campaings and more place where we teach green practise, in our society exist a big culture problem that to do more difficult to take conscius about this topics

    ReplyDelete