Friday, October 18, 2013

Summer

Hi everybody! In this opportunity I will refer to summer. The summer is a great time, except for one thing: the diets…  We, the women, think in the summer when start the spring, because it’s more hot and we don’t wear the sweater. So, is in that moment when start the problem, and I say me “Oh, no! Francisca, you have eaten like a pig in all the winter!” and for this, I propose me go to the gym and eat healthy food. But the summer has many good things, for example, I visit to my family and friends more times than in the others seasons of the year, because in the summer I’m on vacation ( and this is other good thing) and I have more time to my personal and social life. For the other hand, we go to the beach; it’s really relaxing be out Santiago, cause you can enjoy the landscape, swimming, know new places, spend time with family, etc. In the last summer, I visit Villarrica Lake with my boyfriend and our daughter. Is beautiful, but the most awesome happened one day that we decided start to drive to any place, and we came to a lake that doesn’t appeared in the map and I don’t remember its name, but is very near to Argentina. The water of this lake is the mast clear and with the most beautiful color that I could see in my life.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Franciscaa!
    Yes the summer is a good time for all the people... In my last vacations I went to the Quisco with my boyfriend and Alonso and was very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree to you! the worst thing is that pressure to "be fine" for the summer and the horrible weather, and the best it's all that free time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diets are so cruel :'( i hate summer clothes, but the time with family in summer vacations is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had fun reading you post haha
    Regars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all eat like a pig in the winter because there are a lot of delicious things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the summer, but the diets are a problem, well... then I think that all is for a summer in bikini hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. The summer is so bad for diets xd

    ReplyDelete