Monday, October 14, 2013

My biggest love... Antonia


Hi Miss and partners! I will refer about the most important in my life… Is my daughter Antonia, I think in her all day and every day. She is two years old; although she ever says that she is a big girl and she is three years, even sometimes she says that is three years old, because she want grow very fast. She talks all the time, and if nobody ear her, she talks alone. Antonia is very self-sufficient, in fact, if she is hungry, she does not say me, she goes to the refrigerator, takes yoghurt, takes a spoon, goes to chair, open your yoghurt, eats it, throws it in the bin and leaves the spoon in the dishwasher. We love play together, and we read stories every night; we are really close.  She likes make-up, the potato chips (very much), the new clothes, plays with other child, draws, paints, dances, sings, and other things that I don’t remember now. Sometimes, Antonia angry because I use the computer for study or make home works, so do these things is difficult with her in home. She have positive qualities a lot, well, I’m her mom, so I should think this, but really she have positive qualities; first, she is too beautiful, second, she is intelligent, furthermore, she is a empathic person and she likes help to other people. Wherever, I might be talk about Antonia  all day, but I should control myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment