Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas!

Hi classmates and Miss, today I want to say that I am tired, and I want to finish this semester in the university, but I will be really happy when Christmas arrives… I love Christmas! It is my favorite time, is a time full of love, peace, forgiveness and family. It is really beautiful for me to see the children with their face of happiness in that day. Christmas is an especial day in which the people think in their close friends and family; you should choose an appropriate present for your close people. For example, my daughter is asking for a bike headgear of Minnie Mouse since July, although she does not even have a bike, so I also have to buy one. I also like typical Christmas food like Christmas cookies, roast turkey, sodas, and stuff. My boyfriend and I agreed to spend Christmas one year his family and the next with mine. So this year it is my boyfriend’s family’s turn. But I am not very pleased for it because I don’t get along with my mother-in-law. We have had many fights, mostly because of her fault, jajaja. Antonia believes in Saint Claus though I have told her he does not exist, because Saint Claus appear in TV, in magazines and my family talk about him. The presents and all associated with Christmas is very exciting to Antonia (and for me too), she is waiting that day, and we listen Christmas songs every days.

No comments:

Post a Comment