Friday, November 22, 2013

Uf! this year...

Hi everybody! I will refer to the good and bad things in this year for me. First, the goods things that happened to me in this year is that I found a good guarder to my daughter, I have had a good qualifications in the university, I have laughed with my friends really much,  I have learned more about my career and I enjoy my vacations in February. For the other hand, I happened for bad moments too, for example, in this year I have been very poor; my daughter went to a bad guarder for three days, and one week after, TV shows that two child have escaped to this guarder and they walked alone very much!; other thing bad is that in this semester I chose my subjects so my friends and me take distance and now we talk less.
I think that my big achievement is that I could do my subjects with good qualifications, at the same time I could care to my daughter and I have been a housewife; and all this I have done  with love and enjoyed this aspect of my life.

Well, there are other things that I could not do: I wanted do more physical activity, but I did not have time to this; furthermore, I would have like to do more activities in the university, such as to participate in an investigation or teach to student more young; finally, I would like to have a job, because in this year I needed more money, however, I will have a job in my vacations and when start the class in the next year I will work making tutorials to child.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Fran: Well I think that you have a very good year! and I miss you too!... But is very probable that you can do the next year the things that this year you cant do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choose a guarder for your daughter is a very important decision! I hope your new guarder can realized a good job and can care your daughter =)

    Oh! choose subjects is very important too... you can know other persons and continue with your friends in the lunch =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I like to know that Anto go a good guarder because she is so cute :) I think that you could have a little time to do more physical activity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think that you have a great year in general and at same as you I would like to found a job because money always is necesarry, specially when you go to university ,and in your case, have a daughter. I hope you can do all the thing you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound like a great year :) I would like to teach to youngest student!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice year! i hope next year will be great too!

    ReplyDelete