Monday, December 2, 2013

English in my life

Hi partners and Miss! This time I will write about our English subject and this idiom in our normal life. First, I think that is necessary recognize that subject of English have been useful for me and I have learned many things about this idiom, although I should to continue with my education in this area. I learned more in English 3 and English 4, because the 1 and 2 have been simple and boring too much (I did not do English 1, but my partners said this to me).
The blogs are a important tool for improve our written communication, but for this reason the English subject is very long and it began tiring; this is a aspect that, I think, could improve in the future: the blogs always should be a homework and, in the week, to have just one session of class (similar to actual system). Other aspect to improve could be that one week after we do a blog, send us a review for don’t to do the same mistakes in the next blog.

The English idiom is very common to use the new technologies like to use computers and programs; also is very common in my career too, because many times we have text in English for read, and is complicated for me, cause in addition, is a scientific language, in fact today I should read a text in English for my subject “Ergonomía cognitiva”. Furthermore, I hope to participate in congress in foreign countries in the future, so when I graduate of Psychology I will study in a English Institute for improve this idiom and, in this way, to have more opportunities in my future jobs.

2 comments:

  1. How good you want to continue learning English, now the state gives scholarships to study it in different colleges, you could choose one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I agree with you! If the teacher would can send us a review about ours blogs, We can improve and don´t repeat ours mistakes

    ReplyDelete