Monday, September 30, 2013

My friends

Hi everybody, today I explain about friendship. To me, friendship is very important for the life of the persons. You can be friend of any person, the blood don´t care, yours actions with your friend are more important than the blood. So, you can be friend of your family too, because your behaviors makes the relations and makes the love. The friends are important for give support and funny to your live. My best friend call her Paz, we are friends since we were 11 years old, she make me laugh very much, she is funny, she always support to me and she reprove me too if I need this. Paz is a godmother of my daughter and we talk and meet constantly until today. We had a group of friends in the school, and all us follow be friend.  In the university I have good friends too, one of their, is Catalina, she is very funny too, and our lives are similar, the both live in peripheries places, and both have children. Finally, I would like to thank my friends, because they are part of me.

1 comment:

  1. I think friends are important as our family, I agree when you say "your behaviors makes the relations and makes the love. The friends are important for give support and funny to your live"....I believe without my friends my life would be so boring and lonely :)

    ReplyDelete