Friday, September 13, 2013

Australia, my prefer country to visit

Hi, in this opportunity I will write about my prefer country to visit. I like Chile and its places, but I like know Australia too. I think that Australia should have wonderful places like beaches, places with nature and exotic animals. This country is in Oceania and its capital is Canberra, although I know more about Sidney because there were Olympics games in this city years ago. Australia is known for its kangaroos, exotic animal that I like know it. I had seen in TV that Australia have some jungles; is beauty but I will scare if I’ll walk in the jungle. It seems to me that this country is a place quit to live even if has very places to party at night.  I like visit this country in my vacations, or maybe live for a both months, but I will feel very strange living in other country, additionally, I will travel with my family, because I could not leave to my boyfriend and daughter for a long time.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Australia sounds good!! I thing that if you go with me and Francisca Cabrera we will have a good time... think this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the Australia is a nice country I would like to know a koalas jajaja. Goodbye :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Australia is very nice :D ... I know about a mountain that scare the people because they thinks that live a huge snake in his inside :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. when I heard about Australia, I think in Sidney and the movie "Finding Nemo" xD I hope that you will can visit this country with your family :)

    ReplyDelete